Bucharest, RomaniaApply Here
What you’re going to do
- Think of creative solutions to complex problems
- Proactively propose improvements to the existing products
- Translate brands into a successful online experience
- Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Create highly usable web applications and slick visuals
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering staff to plan and meet project deadlines and complete requested projects
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings
- Make learning and growth a part of your daily activity
What we’re looking for
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards web design will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- 2+ years of design experience
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong visual and conceptual design sense
- Superior understanding of current best practices, typography, color and layout
- Solid knowledge of web standards, usability and accessibility
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good English skills (written and spoken)