Bucharest, RomaniaApply Here
What you’re going to do
- Take ownership for the end-to-end project delivery, ensuring client satisfaction of high-profile web technology projects;
- Understand customer needs in order to communicate the Project or Product requirements to the Development Team;
- Define the project or product functionalities;
- Write the project’s user stories from a functional point of view;
- Frequently interact with customers to deliver on-time and on-budget project outcome;
- Focus on client relationship building, apply feedback, keep the project on track and work to address any issues that arise during the project life cycle;
- Lead project management meetings with the clients and facilitate the Development team meetings;
- Host workshops for project kick-off, product demos, technical and design scoping;
- Partner with the Engineering Team to define and track the technical details behind the stories;
- Agree upon acceptance criteria for each user story with the Development Team;
- Day to day project management activities, including hosting the recurrent Scrum ceremonies;
- Plan and schedule releases on time;
- Maintain responsibility for establishing context and coordination for the Development Team;
- Report to Management and Stakeholders;
- Proactively represent Stakeholders’ interests and manage constant communication with all involved parties;
- Manage multiple work streams concurrently.
What we’re looking for
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution. Let your focus on leadership light up the way.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards product and project management will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or equivalent preferred);
- 3+ years of relevant experience on a similar position;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, practiced in negotiation and presentations, able to communicate to all levels of seniority both internal and external;
- Experience of managing scope, timeframes, resources to achieve objectives;
- Business analysis skills;
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Agile or Scrum or Kanban experience;
- Experience in working with engineering and UX teams to build web applications;
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken).