Bucharest / RemoteApply Here
What you’re going to do
- Design / convert wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning user interfaces;
- Write clean, well engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards;
- Develop quality code through unit and functional testing;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion;
- Keep our products up to date with the latest frontend technologies.
What we’re looking for
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, rely on your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards web development will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
We are currently looking for colleagues with different levels of experience, starting with 2+ years (see details below). If you are interested in a Team Lead role and you have what it takes for this position, you’re in luck! Reach out to us and we’ll be happy to get back to you if your profile fits our requirements.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 6 months of professional experience with React.js / Vue.js is mandatory;
- Familiar with JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP protocol, Web Services;
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git / Mercurial);
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- modern browser technologies, including WebSockets, Local Storage, Worker Threads, etc.;
- any popular web development languages (e.g. Ruby, Python);
- Github Profile (or other public code contributions) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re open to a hybrid working system, where employees can tailor their schedule, choosing between WFH and time spent at the office, according to their needs and preferences.
Our benefits package includes:
- a monthly amount dedicated to Wellbeing needs
- a monthly subscription to Medical Services
- 21 vacation days / year; extra vacation days after 2 years within the company
- 3 personal days / year
- referral bonuses
- access to learning platforms for continuous self development
- Relax room | team buildings according to ongoing pandemic restrictions