Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Bucharest / RemoteApply Here
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
We are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist with deep expertise in supporting enterprise-scale products. You will be responsible for the implementation and quality of the services you deliver. You should drive continuous process improvement and implement new solutions with a cloud-first mentality.
- Analyze project requirements and select appropriate cloud technology
- Identify opportunities to optimize current cloud infrastructure
- Asses, propose and implement solutions to ensure the security of data within the system
- Contribute to best practices for monitoring and alerting of cloud hosted services
- Manage and learn from incidents
- Implement and maintain backup and recovery strategies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate comes from a technical background with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are needed for communicating effectively within cross functional teams. You should be able to multitask and prioritize work requirements.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions in AWS, Azure or GCP (AWS preferred)
- Working experience with Linux systems
- Strong understanding of network security, application security and infrastructure hardening
- Experience with on-prem + cloud hybrid storage solutions
- Ability to learn fast and be curious about new technologies emerging in the cloud native space
- Experience with assessing and implementing compliance standards (eg. HIPAA) is a plus
- Experience with containers is nice to have
- Cloud certifications are a big plus.