Cloud Developer (AWS)
Bucharest, RomaniaApply Here
What you’re going to do
- Experience working with the latest cloud technologies and how to apply best practices in the field:
- Computing: EC2, Lambda, ECS, API Gateway;
- Storage: S3, RDS, EBS, RedShift, Athena;
- Messaging: SQS, SNS, MQ;
- Networking: VPC, Security Groups;
- Logging: CloudWatch, CloudTrail.
- Learn how to develop a distributed solution by making use of message queues and event-driven components;
- Work with both microservice and serverless oriented architectures in the cloud;
- Improve your coding skills by making use of patterns, code standards and testing techniques.
- You will use Ruby;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Work with talented and determined engineers and architects to shape the future of web and big data solutions based on cloud technologies;
- Discover continuous learning opportunities in your everyday activity.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career. Choose your path!
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Apart from the support of your dedicated mentor, independent research will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards cloud computing will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- Knowledge of a high-level programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Ruby);
- Basic networking knowledge – IP addressing, DNS etc.;
- Linux basic commands and permissions;
- Good understanding of web concepts – HTTP, client-server model, authorization / authentication, RESTful APIs etc.;
- Experience with a cloud platform is a plus;
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).